Monday, August 13, 2012

Ford Madison Ironman for CurePSP

Hi All-

As many of you know, I'm participating in the 2012 Ford Madison Ironman in honor of my Dad on September 9th, 2012. Over the past several years, with the help of many of you, we've raised over $30,000 for CurePSP. We have made great
 strides in researching and implementing potential treatment plans for those diagnosed with this devastating disease. However, we can do more! Every little bit helps.

Please join me in supporting a great cause in hopes of creating a world free of progressive neurological disorders.



Shea Ironman Donation Site for PSP

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for your work and dedication in helping people suffering with PSP. My brother was diagnosed a little under a year ago after at least 5 years of mis-diagnoses. I was absloutely shocked to learn how many medical professionals did not have a clue what PSP was.
    My brother is down to very soft and hard to understand speech (he now uses an voice amplifier), His vision is deteriorating quickly, and he requires 24/7 care. My brothers wife is an ablolute saint! Words cannot express what kind of toll this disease takes on the caretakers.
    We went to a seminar in Dallas a few months ago which did help us understand more.

    I will pass on the word for donations toward a cure.
    THANKS AGAIN,
    Monty Miller

    ReplyDelete